Monday, May 4, 2009

Whew!

Whew! Made it! Survived working full-time (theatre costuming), and part-time (teaching) and all the usual household stuff. The seasonal theatre job is finished, and I looks like I won't be trying to do that much again. School is almost finished for the year, so my summer break is close and I'll be able to re-group and get so many things back on track!

Summer sewing will include costumes for me, mainly for Costume College and for my Costume History class, more fun pieces for David and his band-mates, finishing up some home dec projects, and a few new fall pieces for my own closet. I'll be squeezing that in around revisions to my course materials for Fall, fixing up the house and trying to keep 2 boys busy, not bored, and out of trouble.

Yeehaw! Summer's here!

No comments:

Post a Comment