Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oohh...goody!

Well, it never rains but it pours, or so the saying goes. No posts from me for two months, yet now two in one day.

I was digging around on line, mainly in the pages of my own web site, a space that was begun several years ago and then mostly forgotten. A lot of what is there has also been added to this blog, but not all.

Here's a link to a page from a history class project where I was the student. I've still got the featured garment and enjoy looking at this project, contemplating using it as the basis for a reproduction of the blouse.

http://www.users.qwest.net/~laurie-taylor/garmproj.htm

And a link to the pattern diagrams:

http://www.users.qwest.net/~laurie-taylor/garmpatt.htm

There are also some pages of other projects that came out of my studio, and other odds and ends, nothing very exciting. I just thought that maybe someone would enjoy the historic garment analysis.

I suppose one of these days I'll have to re-build my web-site elsewhere, and in fact have a hosting service already arranged. Just need the time to make the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment