Cleaning up the studio a bit more. Trying to get the notebooks full of garb articles into some sort of useful order. The Garb Planning & Inventory notebook is starting to look pretty good, as I've gotten quite a bit done this last year.
Wow, about 1 1/3 years since I started building garb for Highlands War last year. I do have quite a few pieces now, though I'm still struggling to get complete outfits put together. Accessories seem to be my downfall. I started logging my garb pieces on my A&S 50 Challenge page, on this blog. In just over a year, I've made 46 pieces - ok, so some aren't quite finished, but I'm definitely going to meet the deadline for the Challenge! If I finish my outfit for Middle East Feast (Labor Day weekend), I'll probably have my 50.
Some of what's on my list isn't all that spectacular, so I think I'll keep going on the Challenge, after the 50 are done, and see how many pieces I really have at the end. Then I can count the 50 best for the Challenge and do a blog post with pictures of all. That would be fun.
Ok, time to go back to the notebooks and piles of papers.