Wednesday, November 10, 2010

In the Home Dec department....

Following up on the post about Vogue 2908, the bedroom decor pattern, here's my bedspread - almost finished and already in use!


I didn't want to get much of the room in the picture as it is a bit of a mess at the moment - and nothing unusual there.  I can't wait until the rest of the new fabrics are sewn up and in place, with the walls painted Vanilla Delight.  The room is going to be so fresh and opulent at the same time.







There will be lots of decorative pillows, miles of fringes - some beaded, some tasseled.  Maybe I can have it done by Christmas and say Merry Christmas to me!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is really lovely! So much work!
    I can't wait to see the pillows you create!!
    Best,
    gabriele

    ReplyDelete